>>>SYBASE/UNIX ENIGNEERS WANTED>>>>Bay Area, CA.

>>>SYBASE/UNIX ENIGNEERS WANTED>>>>Bay Area, CA.

Post by Ilene Blend » Fri, 09 Jun 1995 04:00:00

TCN Needs SEVERAL Software Engineers until the end of the year plus
probable extensions

Responsibilities: Our Client is rebuilding their entire automated test
environment for their RDBMS software product.  You will be developing
test software for the QA Dept.  You will be looking at statements
regarding specific functions of the database and coding automated test
scripts that will be used be the Quality Assurance Department for
testing.  THIS IS A CHALLENGING, HIGHLY VISIBLE PROJECT!!!!

Required: SYBASE, SQL, C, SHELL SCRIPT OR PERL OR LISP, UNIX, Excellent
English Language skills, knowledge of testing methodologies.

Desired: SunOS, SOLARIS, TCL, TET, Test Script Development, DBA
Experience

Location: Bay Area, California (near Oakland/Berkeley)

Start date is JULY 10th  and THE CLIENT IS INTERVIEWING NOW!!!!

We will work with Independent Incorporated Contractors OR W2's

Please respond immediately to:
Ilene Blender
TCN
1020 Marsh Road, Suite 110
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(415) 324-3222 x-251
(415) 324-2922 fax

**Please note there are NO ENTRY LEVEL OPENINGS!  You must have at
least a minimum of 5 years of paid computer industry experience!

1. >>>>>>UNIX/SYBASE ENGINEERS WANTED>>>>>> Bay Area, CA

TCN Needs SEVERAL Software Engineers for 6 months plus probable
extensions

Responsibilities: Our Client is rebuilding their entire automated test
environment for their RDBMS software product.  You will be developing
test software for the QA Dept.  You will be looking at statements
regarding specific functions of the database and coding automated test
scripts that will be used be the Quality Assurance Department for
testing.  THIS IS A CHALLENGING, HIGHLY VISIBLE PROJECT!!!!

Required: SYBASE, SQL, SHELL SCRIPT OR PERL OR LISP, UNIX, Excellent
English Language skills, knowledge of testing methodologies.

Desired: SunOS, SOLARIS, TCL, TET, Test Script Development, DBA
Experience

Location: Bay Area, California (near Oakland/Berkeley)

Start date is June 5th and THE CLIENT IS INTERVIEWING NOW!!!!

We will work with Independent Incorporated Contractors OR W2's

Please respond immediately to:

Patti Black OR Peggy Fritch
TCN
1020 Marsh Road, Suite 110
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(415) 324-3222
(415) 324-2922 fax

**Please note there are NO ENTRY LEVEL OPENINGS!  You must have at
least a minimum of 5 years of paid computer industry experience!

2. OracleTNSListener80 on 8.03 kicks out with JDBC

3. <<<RDBMS/UNIX/SYBASE ENGINEERS WANTED>>>>Oakland, CA

4. Request for Information

5. How to Import This Data???? HELP!!!

6. Drop Primary Key

7. Delphi>>>>>>>

8. Check out the Web below for great Computer Prices >>>>>>>>>>>>

9. ------>>>>>>CASH IN ON THE NET

10. >>>>> ORACLE DBA 24/7/365 SUPPORT >>>>>