SYBASE-to-JAVA

Post by Jimm » Thu, 28 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone who implemented JDBC driver using native methods or using
JAVA that interface with Sybase v10.  In our sit, we have openClient/C and
Sybase v10.

I would be very grateful if anyone can enlighten me in the implementation details.

Thanks in advance.

jimmy cheung
 ====         || Jimmy Cheung
   \ \ \      || Computer Services Centre
     \ \ \    || The Chinese University of Hong Kong

  / / /       || Voice : 609-8904  Fax: 603-5001
====

SYBASE-to-JAVA

Post by Joel Gauthie » Fri, 29 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I am interested in the same integration between JAVA and
Sybase so if you get any useful information I would appreciate
if you can forward this to me.

SYBASE-to-JAVA

Post by Rafal Czerniaws » Mon, 01 Apr 1996 04:00:00

You will find a link to SybJava at web site:

http://www.dataspace.com.au/resource.html

>I am interested in the same integration between JAVA and
>Sybase so if you get any useful information I would appreciate
>if you can forward this to me.

1. MS-Access, Visual Basic, SQL Server, SyBase, C++, Java

Are you an experienced contractor with a proven track, superb
references, and a serious investement in hardware and software.
Do you prefer to work from home doing fixed price contract work?
Are you fed up with the commision that agents charge on top of your
hourly rate?
Can you do fixed price contracts profitably based on your estimates
for the work to be done?

If you are interested then email:

                or

visit our Web Site to get an idea what's going on

        http://www.ddecomp.demon.co.uk/index.htm

2. Connecting VB wht Informix.

3. URGENT!!! Sybase + Unicode + java

4. DTS Package in a Job Scheduled

5. Oracle/sybase/hsql/Java

6. db2 tutorial links needed

7. Sybase and Java

8. How do I reset an identity field after deleting all rows?

9. MS-Access, Visual Basic, SQL Server, SyBase, C++, Java

10. Problem with Reconnecting to Sybase with Java Servlets

11. MD-Fort Meade-259583--Software Development-C-UNIX-RDBMS-ORACLE-SYBASE-C++-Java-M

12. Sybase Central Java Edition 3.2.0.1982

13. Sybase Central Java Ed.