US-FL,Orlando - Sybase DBA (permanent position)

US-FL,Orlando - Sybase DBA (permanent position)

Post by Brenda Brook » Fri, 21 Nov 1997 04:00:00

PERFORMANCE Software Services, Inc. is a consulting company DEDICATED to
client-server computing and OO technology.  We offer mentoring, contract
services, and remote development services.  We are headquartered in
Melbourne, FL and are hiring consultants in the major metro areas across
the nation.

We have an immediate opening for a Sybase DBA in Orlando,Fl.
(This is a permanent position.)

- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equiv.
- 3+ years of solid DBA experience with Sybase
- 2+ years in systems development
- Salary: 60 - 74K

Duties include: design, support and maintain application databases for real
time or batch processing.

This position will provide an outstanding opportunity for career growth to
an individual with technical skills and a "go getter" attitude.

preferred) or via fax at 1-800-725-7923 or you can call us at
1-800-725-8369.

Regards,
Brenda Brooks
___________________________________
Performance Software Services Inc.

800-725-8369
800-725-7923 fax
http://www.pss-inc.com

1. US-FL-Orlando-PowerBuilder w/Sybase Developer Position(ML)

Job Title: PowerBuilder w/Sybase Developer needed immediately

Required skills:

1. PowerBuilder
2. Sybase
3. Developing experience
4. Design experience

Location: Orlando, FL

Start Date: ASAP

Compensation: Open

Duration: 3 - 6 months

Respond to:

Mary Liu
System One Technical

by fax:                 407-875-2125
by phone:               407-875-8399 ext.105

2. pgsql/src/include (miscadmin.h)

3. US-FL-Orlando DBA, Oracle, Sybase, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, C, C++

4. How to rename a database

5. Using MS Access with Sybase

6. US-Fl, Orlando - Sybase DBA

7. Orarrp HELP

8. US-FL, Orlando - Sybase DBA

9. US-FL-DATA WAREHOUSE DBA NEEDED IN ORLANDO FL

10. US-FL-SEASONED DBA NEEDED IN ORLANDO, FL

11. US-AZ: SYBASE/ORACLE DBA'S(PERMANENT POSITIONS)