Contract Jobs PB/Sybase

Post by Maria Zaldumbid » Fri, 21 Mar 1997 04:00:00

[ powerbuilder_ad2.txt < 1K ]

Dear Folks:

We are seeking several Powerbuilder /Sybase Analyst and Programmers.  The Analyst positions are located in West Point, New York and The Programmer openings are in Washington, DC for a large active association.  Please contact us.

Our company is DanSources Technical Services Corporation located in Rockville, Maryland.    We have started from humble beginnings , in 1993, and have grown into a nice company.  Feel free to check out our Web Page for  more details and other related positions.  We have a bunch of other needs.  Please pass the word and thank you for your time.

Our Web Page is http://www.dansources.com//
Our Phone Number is 301-217-0425.
Our FAX number is 301-217-0508

Best Regards

Dan Fahey

1. Contract Jobs PB/Sybase

[ powerbuilder_ad2.txt < 1K ]

Dear Folks:

We are seeking several Powerbuilder /Sybase Analyst and Programmers.  The Analyst positions are located in West Point, New York and The Programmer openings are in Washington, DC for a large active association.  Please contact us.

Our company is DanSources Technical Services Corporation located in Rockville, Maryland.    We have started from humble beginnings , in 1993, and have grown into a nice company.  Feel free to check out our Web Page for  more details and other related positions.  We have a bunch of other needs.  Please pass the word and thank you for your time.

Our Web Page is http://www.dansources.com//
Our Phone Number is 301-217-0425.
Our FAX number is 301-217-0508

Best Regards

Dan Fahey

2. How to get next serial value

3. Resume: Sybase/PB Certified avail for CONTRACT in Texas

4. FREE ORACLE SOFTWARE AND TRAINING!

5. Sybase/PB Job Opening at Vanderbilt

6. ActiveX DTS transformation Error

7. Sybase/PB Job Opening at Vanderbilt University

8. Pick Arithmetic

9. contract to perm job For a Sybase DBA in Austin Texas