Good On-Line Resources to start Learning SQL

Good On-Line Resources to start Learning SQL

Post by Bob Carve » Tue, 14 May 1996 04:00:00

Anyone have any good on-line resources for learning SQL?  Please e-mail
me if possible.  Thanks for your time.

Bob Carver
University of Texas at Arlington

1. Good online learning resource for SQL Serv 2000

Hi,

As a longtime net user, and infrequent group poster, I just wanted to
toss out a general question.

We're utilizing SQL Server 2000 at work now for an application.  I've
used things like Paradox, Lotus Approach and Access, but not an SQL
server.

Is there a good online resource to use to "learn" about SQL server,
especially the admin part of it.

Note: I'm more comfortable with encompassing lessons or tips and
tricks pages than I am with things like the bland MSFT Documentation.
And I've already gone through the Books online portion.  Not much help
for getting a firm grip on the how to apply the application, but good
for syntax...

Thanks for any light you care to shed.

2. Read Resource XFCN needed

3. Any goods books or online resources for learning Designer Ver 6.0

4. Stored procedure question

5. Configuring postgresql build to handle long names

6. Best online SQL syntax Resource for Beginners

7. Is it possible to get records by blocks in MSSQL6.5

8. Good Place to Start Learning

9. Best online resource

10. good RDBMS books/resources online?

11. Good Filemaker Resource site online?

12. Best learning strategy for learning web database prog.