Remote Database Access (ISO RDA)

Post by Toufiq Outb » Wed, 31 Mar 1993 03:20:15

    Hi everybody

      I am new to this group.

      I am implementing an API using RDA standard on a sybase database.

      I am facing some problems in passing the right parameters as defined in the
standard mentioned above.

      If somebody did the same thing, please let me know.

      Any hints and pointers are greatly appreciated.