.DLL for 16bit dblib (16bit Windows)

Post by Mike Lau » Sat, 30 Jul 1994 03:36:39

Has anyone either turned w3dblib.lib into a .DLL or
figured out how to call the functions in w3dblib.dll
*without* linking in w3dblib.lib?

If w3dblib.lib is simply the interface into the .DLL,
maybe Sybase makes the source code available or
maybe some one's done a 32bit version?

Otherwise, how would one use dblib from a 32bit
app running under 16bit Windows?

Thanks for any info,

1. problems with Btrieve 16Bit with wbtrtnhk.dll and windows NT 4.x

we have a 16 Bit windows application and use it under Windows95.
(wbtrthnk.dll)

But under Windows NT (not  Novell) we have a problem with der close.
When we close as files the application do 5 second nothing and then all is
ok.
But we close more files an the user must wait 30 and more seconds.

Who can help us.

- Sorry, my english ist not so good.

Thanks

2. ODBC Drivers error '80040e21'

3. converting an old 16bit dll

4. Select Into/Bulk Copy Question

5. How to use 16bit and 32bit dll's in one program

6. TTable.Active problem

7. using 16bit dll with win32 app

8. SQL, cursors and vbsql

9. BDE version 2.5 (16bit): does not free ild01.dll

10. DAO2516.DLL, VB4, 16bit

11. VB4 16bit and DAO2516.dll crashes

12. ORA_FFI -> 16bit DLL

13. VFP3.0b calling 16bit DLL on win3.11