Installing Sybase as a NLM on Netware 4.0

Installing Sybase as a NLM on Netware 4.0

Post by Anand Bhagw » Thu, 16 Sep 1993 22:26:54

Hi,

  I was wondering if anyone has installed the Sybase SQL server NLM
for Netware on Netware 4.0. Does it work ?

Thanks.

| Manager, Computer Services          |  Work : (908) 932-2597                |
| Facilities at Rutgers University    |                                       |

1. Migrate Sybase SQL server from Netware NLM 4.2.2 to Sybase 10 on Sun

Hi,

I am working on a project to move the SQL server from the Netware
platform to the Sun Solaris platform.   I am also try to upgrade the
SQL server to version 10.
Anyway, I want to do a fast benchmarking on the Sun platform.  Are
there any ways that I can load the database generated on the Netware
into Sun?  I don't think I can use the dump database and load database
commands since they don't work across the platforms.  Some people
suggest to use BCP.  Would it work?
Have anyone done the same project before?  I need to hear your
comment.

Thanks in advance.

Howard Yeung
UNIX System Engineer
(301)-214-0294

2. Calc & Hard Return Problem?

3. Sybase SQL 11 for NLM(Netware) or NT?

4. JOB Offered: Delphi C/S -- Seattle, WA

5. Sybase on NetWare NLM?

6. "Inside Info" Newsletter

7. Netware 4.11, Oracle, CRON.NLM

8. Restore error

9. SQL Anywhere 5.0 Netware NLM

10. Installing Sybase on Netware 5

11. Informix on NetWare NLM?

12. Paradox 4.0 (DOS) migration from Netware 3.12 to NT 4.0

13. Recommendation of a (Netware) NLM supporting C/S for Paradox