DBLib DBSETLENCRYPT Problem

Post by Ron » Thu, 16 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I am having a problem when using DBSETLENCRYPT. (Background info) I have an
application which runs on Windows 95 and Windows 3.1. This application
connects to a database and reads data.  It uses DBLib to do this.  I make a
call to DBSETLENENCRYPT.  This works fime for the Windows 95 application,
but seems this function is not supported for Windows 3.1.  I need to make
sure that my password is encrypted any ideas?

Thanks,
Ron

P.S. please send me e-mail with any suggestions. Thanks.

1. DBSETLENCRYPT

Hello,

I cannot use DBSETLENCRYPT
The DBLibrary-C answer "Functionality not supported at the specified
version level"

The doc says it needs 10.0+ SQL Server
My server and DB-Lib version are 10.0.2/P/Sun_srv4

Any idea ?

Thanks to email me

Jean-Marc

2. SQL Order By & union

3. M/S dblib Vs. Sybase dblib

4. ADO: Using Command Object

5. HELP! dblib problem

6. Oracle 8 and password

7. problem with xp_cmdshell - DBLib error

8. ct-lib: ct_send crashes when interrupted by notify

9. Problem getting started with BCP via VB/DBLIB

10. DBLIB connectivity problem

11. Performance Problem Using DBLIB from Multiple Threads

12. SQL 2000 Release TCP/IP and DBLIB Performance Problem