Pacific Northwest Sybase User Group Meeting

Pacific Northwest Sybase User Group Meeting

Post by Kalen Delan » Sat, 27 Aug 1994 07:24:25

I apologize for the wide distribution. I am posting from
Sybase Corporate Headquarters which does not give me the
option of selecting a Northwest Region.  It's either the
San Francisco Bay Area or the whole USA.

***********************  Announcement *****************************

You are welcome to attend the SECOND meeting of the
Sybase Northwest Users' Group!

When: Wednesday, Sept 7, 7 pm

Where:  Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
        Southeast Lake Union Campus
        1100 Fairview Avenue North
        Seattle

Who:  Rich Doyle and Kalen Delaney will give a reprise of their
        presentation from the 1994 Sybase International Users' Group:

         Query Simplification by Intermediate Set Processing
                (subtitle: Care and Feeding of tempdb)

        Rich and Kalen have a combined total of over 10 years of
        Sybase experience. Rich was with Professional Services
        and Kalen was in Technical Support and Customer Education.

RSVP: Please let us know if you will be attending, or if you
        are interested in the group and can't make this meeting.
      (If we already have your name from the first meeting, you are
        already on the list, but please let us know if you will be
        attending.)

        Call the Sybase Bellevue Office at (206) 462-7428
        Ask for the SNUG co-ordinator

This group is completely separate and distinct from the
SQL Server group which meets at Microsoft.

Directions: This is right up against the Southeast Side of Lake Union.
        From I-5:
        Exit at Seattle Center/Mercer Street - Far Right Lane (Serious work)
        Right on Fairview Northbound
        Continue on Fairview a couple of blocks.  The center is the block
           surrounded by Fairview on the Northwest,
           Eastlake on the East,
           Ward on the South,
           Yale on the West.
        Enter at South end of East Bulding (Building 'B' - Main Entrance).
        There are plenty of places to park around the center.