Sybase on NetWare NLM?

Post by brobe.. » Fri, 18 Mar 1994 22:38:02

Anyone running the NLM version of Sybase?  As we're considering running this
version in house, I'd love to hear any feedback on success (and/or failure) of
this server platform.

Basic question: is it stable and reliable or not?  I often wonder about the
NetWare NLM platform from this perspective.

-Bruce

1. Migrate Sybase SQL server from Netware NLM 4.2.2 to Sybase 10 on Sun

Hi,

I am working on a project to move the SQL server from the Netware
platform to the Sun Solaris platform.   I am also try to upgrade the
SQL server to version 10.
Anyway, I want to do a fast benchmarking on the Sun platform.  Are
there any ways that I can load the database generated on the Netware
into Sun?  I don't think I can use the dump database and load database
commands since they don't work across the platforms.  Some people
suggest to use BCP.  Would it work?
Have anyone done the same project before?  I need to hear your
comment.

Thanks in advance.

Howard Yeung
UNIX System Engineer
(301)-214-0294

2. DataCombo Control Arrays

3. Sybase SQL 11 for NLM(Netware) or NT?

4. How to send print screen key in Visual Basic

5. Installing Sybase as a NLM on Netware 4.0

6. Need Help with new installation of SQL Cluster

7. Netware 4.11, Oracle, CRON.NLM

8. Global Communications

9. SQL Anywhere 5.0 Netware NLM

10. Informix on NetWare NLM?

11. Recommendation of a (Netware) NLM supporting C/S for Paradox

12. ODBC Driver for Btrieve.nlm for Netware 4.11

13. Netware 4.11 server abend caused by BSPXCOM.NLM