Debugging tools for Stored procedures

Post by Brian McKee » Wed, 24 May 2000 04:00:00

   hi
  does anyone have any suggestions for tools that allow you to debug
stored procedures. We're already looking at Xpediter from Compuware and
wanted to see what else is available. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks

Debugging tools for Stored procedures

Post by rsax.. » Fri, 26 May 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>    hi
>   does anyone have any suggestions for tools that allow you to debug
> stored procedures. We're already looking at Xpediter from Compuware
and
> wanted to see what else is available. Any suggestions are appreciated.
> Thanks

In one of previous project I used CAST Workbench. One part of it
provided SP De*. Check with CAST if you can get only de*
part. By the way this workbench had a good SQL editor too.

Before you buy.

Debugging tools for Stored procedures

Post by rsax.. » Fri, 26 May 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>    hi
>   does anyone have any suggestions for tools that allow you to debug
> stored procedures. We're already looking at Xpediter from Compuware
and
> wanted to see what else is available. Any suggestions are appreciated.
> Thanks

In one of previous project I used CAST Workbench. One part of it
provided SP De*. Check with CAST if you can get only de*
part. By the way this workbench had a good SQL editor too.

Before you buy.

Debugging tools for Stored procedures

Post by Brian McKee » Sat, 27 May 2000 04:00:00

thanks....do you happen to have a contact for them? I've heard of them but I
can't find anything on the web....did they get bought out by someone????
please let me know.

> >    hi
> >   does anyone have any suggestions for tools that allow you to debug
> > stored procedures. We're already looking at Xpediter from Compuware
> and
> > wanted to see what else is available. Any suggestions are appreciated.
> > Thanks

> In one of previous project I used CAST Workbench. One part of it
> provided SP De*. Check with CAST if you can get only de*
> part. By the way this workbench had a good SQL editor too.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.veryComputer.com/
> Before you buy.

Debugging tools for Stored procedures

Post by David Sk » Wed, 31 May 2000 04:00:00

www.castsoftawre.com

hth,

david