how to connect PowerBuilder 5.0 to sybase

how to connect PowerBuilder 5.0 to sybase

Post by CHANG HOCK L » Fri, 09 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Does anybody know how to connect Powerbuilder 5.0 to SYBASE system 10?
I have tried running PowerBuilder's PBSYC.SQL and PBSYB.SQL from wisql
after installing Sybase Open Client on the PC. That's what I did for
PowerBuilder 4.0 (PBSYC040.SQL and PBSYB040.SQL) and it worked with
PowerBuilder 4.0. But with PowerBuilder 5.0, the error message given is
ct_connect error, something like "cannot find NT-LIB handler".
        Thanks.