how to pass extra parameter to sybase err_handler

how to pass extra parameter to sybase err_handler

Post by Brian Montgome » Tue, 24 Nov 1992 23:21:25

I want to pass the name (SCCS version,module etc) as a string to the
err_handler in sybase , so that if I get any error during database
processing I would know which file generated the error.
I would appreciate it if you email me your responses
Thanks in advance

1. Passing Parameters to Sybase Stored Procedures

I am trying to define a DTS transformation with a Sybase
Stored Procedure as a source.  In the Source SQL section,
I enter an exec statement with two parameters (dates) in
the form of:  Exec sp_GetRows '07-01-01','08-01-01'.
When I hit the preview button,  I get back the rows as
expected but when I try to define the transformations,  it
shows no source columns that I can map to.
Even though the preview shows columns with names,  it will
not allow me to map the transformation source columns to
destination.  If I change the stored procedure to not have
passed parameters,  it works fine.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. VB DTS Package Manipulation

3. Passing parameter to Sybase ASA Stored procedure via ADO

4. WA-SEATTLE-168057--Statistical Applications-Technical Mgr and Lead-Customer Profiling -DWATHEN-Recruiter

5. Passing Date Time Parameters to a Sybase Stored Procedure

6. can not find control in VBA application

7. Passing parameters to Sybase DirectConnect

8. digits to text

9. Sybase Open Server (Passing Parameters/Pointers)

10. Any Way of passing the parameter to Sybase Sql Script

11. Passing parameter to sybase error handler

12. Pass-Through Queries from Access - How to pass form-based parameters

13. How to pass pass parameters to the IN clause