User Defult

Post by Maff » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 16:31:33

I have SQL Anywhere 8.0 evaluation.

I have the problem, not know the User and Password Default.

How is?

Thank you

1. defult database settings

Hi,

I have a sql7 server developers  version.

I have to open more then 100 databases!

I what to change the default settings so I wont have to change all the 100
databases,

I need to change the file growth, Maximum file size, space allocated.

Does some body knows where or how can it be change?

10x allot

Nir

2. Announcement: EasySQL Checker for Oracle is available now!

3. changing the defult database in a stored procedure

4. maxbase question

5. Access Database and Defult Value

6. Make money now re: fwd: Check it out!

7. User - owns tables but not a user...

8. TIMED_STATISTICS overhead

9. User Name of Logged In User through ODBC Connection

10. single user/multi user mode error messages

11. User cannot be dropped because the user owns objects

12. 4000 users in a 1000 user bag.

13. NT User Name blank or SQL User Name blank