Websql for Sybase SQL server .

Post by MSallou » Tue, 09 Jul 1996 04:00:00

hi there ,

has anybody installed Websql (cgi version for HP 9000/800 ,Sybase SQL
server )  successfully ?
i have problems with the interfaces file ( error msg : inappriorate
interfaces file format )

i would be thankfull for any tips or infos .

please e-mail me directly since i dont read the newsgroups regulary .

thanx in advance .

1. Sybase's WebSQL Plans ???

Help ....

We currently use web.sql, does anyone Sybase's future support plans for
web.sql - I've been told that we should migrate up to PowerDynamo, but I'm not
sure what PowerDynamo will buy us.  We already have a successful product built
around web.sql ... has anyone done this before ???

Thanks

Lucas

2. SQL selection problem

3. Anyone tried Sybase WebSQL with Anywhere ?

4. HELP NEEDED - Linked Servers - Slow

5. IA-Cedar Rapids Area-258899--ORACLE-SYBASE-SQLSERVER-Systems Analyst - Oracle, Sybase, SQL server

6. problem sql usando el having

7. Sybase SQL Server -> MS SQL Server

8. MS SQL Server <-> Sybase SQL Server