ODBC trouble

Post by ka.. » Fri, 22 May 1998 04:00:00

I have installed SQL-Anywhere on my OS/2 warp server and am trying to
get odbc set up for Lotus Approach on an OS/2 Warp4 workstation. The
odbcadm.exe keep giving me errors saying it can not load the needed
routines. Can someone tell me what is going wrong or point me toward
some REAL odbc information that could help?

Ken

ODBC trouble

Post by ka.. » Mon, 25 May 1998 04:00:00

> I have installed SQL-Anywhere on my OS/2 warp server and am trying to
> get odbc set up for Lotus Approach on an OS/2 Warp4 workstation. The
> odbcadm.exe keep giving me errors saying it can not load the needed
> routines. Can someone tell me what is going wrong or point me toward
> some REAL odbc information that could help?

> Ken

You mean to tell me there is nobody in this group that ever had
trouble with ODBC? Get off your keyboards and put up some answers! I
know for a fact I am not the only person to ever have odbc trouble or
are you all just lazy?

Ken

ODBC trouble

Post by Andrew Prosse » Tue, 26 May 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>You mean to tell me there is nobody in this group that ever had
>trouble with ODBC? Get off your keyboards and put up some answers! I
>know for a fact I am not the only person to ever have odbc trouble or
>are you all just lazy?

>Ken

No just that OS/2 is not that popular

1. ODBC Trouble with Win95 and StarSQL

We use StarSQL from StarWare Connectivity Software to access tables accros
our network.  Recently one of our client workstations was upgraded to
Windows95 and Access 7.0.  Now we are unable to access DB2 tables as the
ODBC connection fails.  We upgraded our SNA from 16 to 32-bit and that
didn't help either.

Does anyone else use StarSQL?  And have you experienced this problem and
what did you do to solve it?

Thanks

2. Access db size

3. Sql 2000 odbc troubles on windows 2003

4. pick tricks

5. IIS / FPE / ODBC troubles - HELP?

6. JG SQL WINDOWS CONNECTIVITY TO SQLSVR 7

7. ODBC trouble after IIS4 Upgrade

8. extended stored procedure

9. ODBC Trouble - gethostbyname?

10. ODBC Trouble/Caring