"Assertion failed 50213 "page number on page does not match page requested".

Post by Bob Kar » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

"Assertion failed 50213 "page number on page does not match page
requested".

Does anyone know what can cause this message to appear in the SQL
AnyWhere database engine Messages window or what this message means? The
Sybase site has one solved case but the solution was to use a backup
database with no explanation of what the message means or what might
have caused it.

Thanks for your replies,

Bob Karl

1. blank page "class not registered error"

I have a weird problem. Pages having ASP code below gives a blank page when
I upload it to the server. When I browse it on my local machine using PWS,
there is no problem. Is someting missing on the server? Some pages also
gives "Class not registered" error.

Anyone has any idea on this problem. Thanks

Caglar

set rsPages=server.createobject("adodb.Recordset")

rsPages.CursorLocation=3   ' adUseClient
rsPages.CursorType=3      ' adOpenStatic
rsPages.ActiveConnection=conntemp

rsPages.open pagesSQL
rsPages.pageSize = 9
rsPages.cacheSize = rsPages.PageSize

2. replication and corruption

3. "Paging"-SP

4. problem w/local transactions - BDE bug???

5. "Paging" recordsets in SQL

6. C-ISAM isopen error

7. Selecting "paged" data

8. typing betwen forms causes error

9. "Optional" Page Axis Dimension in MDX

10. "Timeout expired" from ASP page

11. Excel "Export as Web Page" problem

12. "The page cannot be displayed"

13. ASP message "Warning: Page has Expired"