Publisher Information Request

Post by Robert Tykulsk » Sat, 22 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Prentiss Hall PTR. ISBN 0-13-161523-8

Regards,

Bob

Post by Sampath R. Billakan » Sat, 22 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

        I am looking for the publisher and/or ISBN number for
the "Physical database design in Sybase SQl Server" book
written by Malcom Coulter.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sampath

1. SQL2K Publisher/Subscriber - SQL 7.0 Subscriber/Publisher and distributor

Hi again,
Hope that somebody has an experience and comments on this!

I have a number of sql server 7.0 databases running on NT
4.0, including two distributor servers. I am faced with a
task to migrate everything to SQL2K. Having on mind that I
have a lot of servers, it is impossible to do everything
in day or two, so I was thinking about do it step-by-step,
first migrate database servers, one by one, and at the end
migrate distribution servers to SQL2K. Is there any known
problems that I can face with if I do it so? More
detailed - if I migrate let's say two servers to SQL2K (on
Win2K), shall they normally work as a publisher/subscriber
while other subscribers/publishers are, as well as the
distribution servers, running on SQL 7.0 on NT 4.0?
TIA!
Best regards
Armin
.

2. Transactions...

3. Publisher to subscriber not functioning but subscriber to publisher works

4. ISAM implemetation

5. Clean Up Publishers TreeView at PUBLISHER

6. DTS Script

7. Moving a 7.0 publisher to a SS2K publisher

8. Help

9. Query help requested for Login information

10. MSDE 2000 Information request

11. Login data information request.

12. Microsoft Information request: Question about different database support

13. basic multi-user information requested