Database Developer Wanted

Post by Joshua D. Wac » Wed, 20 Jul 1994 06:22:00

Natural Intelligence, Inc., providers of a full range of computer
consulting services, has an immediate opening for a professional,
articulate database developer with Sybase skills.

Macintosh experience is a must.

We offer excellent pay and generous benefits.

Knowledge of 4th Dimension, MacToolbox, C, C++, and/or Unix is a plus.

We are looking for people in the New England as well as the New York area.
Relocation is an option.

If you've got what we want, send a cover letter and resume,
including salary requirements to:

        Natural Intelligence, Inc.
        Human Resources Division
        2067 Massachusetts Avenue
        Cambridge, MA  02140

        Fax:  (617) 492-7425
        Phone:(617) 876-4876

_/_/  _/  _/  President                 | Phone: 617-876-4876
_/ _/ _/  _/  Natural Intelligence, Inc.| FAX:   617-492-7425
_/  _/_/  _/  2067 Massachusetts Avenue | AppleLink: NATURAL
_/    _/  _/  Cambridge MA  02140       | CompuServe: 72427,177

1. NYC/NJ Database Developer Wanted

NYC/NJ Database Developer Wanted

The Turnaround Team, a New Jersey based "New Marketing" firm is expanding
and currently seeks a full-time Database Developer to work in our
technical  department managing our client's database projects. The
qualified individual should have:

  * Microsoft SQL database design, development and implementation expertise
    with Windows NT based systems in a client/server Novell and/or Windows NT
    environment. Object oriented database experience a plus.
  * Strong communications and problem solving skills to develop solutions
    that meet client's needs.
  * Ability to meet with the client and understand both their short and
    long term needs.
  * Experience with TCP/IP, Intranet/Internet connectivity, HTML, CGI,
    C/C++, Web Servers, DNS, PERL or UNIX are pluses.
  * Ability to take the initiative and run with a project.

The qualified individual is self-motivated with proven database
development experience. This individual has the ability to take the
initiative to develop and lead the project to completion. The person would
work with our in-house Windows NT expert to develop our client's
applications.

For further information about The Turnaround Team, please feel free visit
our web site at "http://www.turnaround.com". Please send resumes

-- Mike Bielen                      The Turnaround Team, Inc.    --
-- V.P. New Marketing Technology    123 South Avenue East fl.2   --

-- http://turnaround.com            tel. 908/654.7117            --
-- http://www.chemexpo.com          fax. 908-654-5318            --

2. Need a very fast SQL database !

3. DATABASE DEVELOPER WANTED IN AUSTIN TEXAS

4. Auto start store pro

5. US-CA-San Diego-Database Developers Wanted

6. Strange performance problem

7. Database Developers Wanted

8. Import text file

9. Database Developer Wanted in Chicago

10. US-CA-San Diego-Database Developers Wanted

11. US-CA-San Diego- Database Developers Wanted

12. Database Developer Wanted!