US-CA: SYBASE DBA POSITION: TOP DOLLARS !!

US-CA: SYBASE DBA POSITION: TOP DOLLARS !!

Post by apo.. » Sat, 03 Jun 1995 04:00:00

I'm not sure if I should be posting this ad. in this board.

Sorry about it if I'm not allowed to...Please give me some
feedback.....Thanks!!

We're looking for a couple of TOP Sybase DBA's for a few positions with
a Fortune 100 company in the Folsom area.  It is for a contract assignment
which can go on forever.  Can pay between $60-70/hr.

Please contact:

Apogee Software Systems, Inc. at:

Tel:  (602) 502-0545/(602) 440-4030
Fax:  (602) 275-3343/(602) 502-0534

--

voice: (602) 502-0545, fax: (602) 502-0534/ (602)275-3343
13610 N. Scottsdale Road, #10, Scottsdale, AZ 85254

1. SYBASE DBA Position at one of the Top 15 largest Mortgage Companies in US

We are the 13th largest mortgage organization in the nation.
Were an organization where driven professionals can expect to
find a challenging and positive environment with extremely high
standards.

Our company is growing at an incredible rate and we are
currently doubling the size of our Information Services
department. The object of this expansion is to build world class
systems in order to lead our organization into the 21st century.

We are founded on UNIX Servers and  Windows NT client operating
system platforms, SYBASE SQL Server and the latest state of the
art development languages. We are currently seeking IS
professionals with solid client server experience in any or all
of these areas, including GUI/Object Oriented Design, Object
Oriented Programming, ANSI Standard EDI, and finance/mortgage
banking experience.

Client Server DBA Job Description

DataBase Administration

-Develop and assist in the development of the collection and
storage of  the companys information

-Perform periodic and final database design reviews including
normalization, referential integrity and performance issues.

-Develop data base insertion/deletion rules and process.

-Development and Maintain the Data Base, Entity, Attribute,
Delphi Alias, and ODBC  Standards and Naming conventions for all
new development Information Services data

-Develop and maintain the companys Enterprise Data Model

-Performance and tuning of all Sybase databases

-Day to Day troubleshooting and support

-Coordinate Sybase Design Reviews

-Develop knowledge of CASE and modelling tools

Systems Administration

-Perform all Installations and Upgrades

-Perform benchmarks and analysis on new or alternative products

-Identify problems and implement preventive solutions

-Identify and implement maitenance and proactive tools

-Continue to improve Change Management Procedures

-Develop C/S Backup and Recovery Procedures

-Work with CNEs on the deployment of Client Database Access
componenets

-Customer Service / Support

-Understand the Business requirements and develop solutions

-Train other IS staff members in all aspects of data base design
standards

Any interested and qualified individuals can simply send a

details.

2. Null date problem

3. Sybase Developer DBA -->Top Dollars!!

4. Use of DBVERIFY utility

5. SYBASE DBA's/BROKERAGE INDUSTRY/TOP DOLLARS!!!

6. How are deadlock issues solved?

7. problem, while installation

8. Position: US-MN: Twin Cities: Sybase DBA / Contract position / Database / To $50/hr +

9. US-CA Sybase Developer, Client/Server, Unix, C - Top $$$

10. VB/SYBASE/ORACLE/BROKERAGE INDUSTRY/TOP DOLLARS!!!

11. SENIOR DBA's, TOP DOLLARS, BROKERAGE INDUSTRY

12. INFORMIX DBA/GLOBAL BANK/TOP DOLLARS!!!