subscribe

Post by GarField T. Arnold Che » Thu, 18 Apr 1996 04:00:00

How to subscribe this group?
Thanks.

1. Trouble subscribing

Could anyone help with me newcomer questions ?

I have a web server which is running SQL server 7.0, and is hosted and
manged by a third pary company. I wish to pull (subscribe) data from this
into our intranet server, also running MSSQL 7.

Every time I try to set this up using the New>Pull Subscription, the remote
(web) server cannot be found. I am entering the IP address in the Server
dialogue, and the login is correct, but just get back the message "Specified
SQL Server not found. ConnectionOpen(CreateFile())"

Any suggestions most appreciated.

2. parse string "." problem

3. Replication Merge...subscribing

4. Text File Import Question

5. Subscribe to SQl Server DTS

6. cannot login into postgresql server

7. publish and subscribe

8. Oracle Analyst Programmer, Unix, Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5, Permanent

9. Error when subscribing to Merge replication

10. subscribing to os390 DB2

11. Lost permissions on tables in the subscribe database

12. Subscribing to an Article Only

13. Promoting A Subscribing Database