dblib calls from embedded sql

Post by Dan_Manduti.. » Thu, 15 Dec 1994 07:16:03

Is it any documentation telling which are all the dblib calls issued by
the code generated by the embedded SQL compiler? I will appreciate any
leads.

Dan

1. embedded SQL:Problem during compilation in embedded sql(MSSQL) with VC++

Yo! Microsoft.

I got a problem with my embedded sql program.
My system is Microsoft NT4.0 (with S.P 4) so I compile my VC++ program with
nsqlprep compiler. but there comes this error message "c1010 : unexpected
end of file while looking for precompiled header  directive".

I think I may misuse some option or setting. please let me know how to
handle this bug. and if you can, would you mind sending me ESQL/C-related
examples?

Sorry for my poor English, and I'll be waiting for your answer.
thank for reading this message....

2. a bit complicated querry, got timeout.

3. ASP syntax for embedded SQL call

4. Windows Authentication with different user credentials

5. Direct vs. Embedded call to SQL script

6. Insert using bcp

7. How to call a function from a package using embedded SQL

8. Embedded SQL calls from within MS Visual C++ DLL

9. Q: Embedded SQL for C. Low-level calls?

10. Embedded SQL calls in a DLLHi,

11. Q: Embedded SQL for C. Low-level calls?

12. Embedded SQL Calls