NY: Sybase Database Manager - upto 300$ K

NY: Sybase Database Manager - upto 300$ K

Post by John Smit » Fri, 14 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I'm looking for Sybase database Group manager. With 3 to 5 + years solid
Sybase group management expereince.

Should have managed at least 6 or more DBA's in the group. Large scale
database experience.

Total compansation could be upto 300K.

If you are intrested in this position. Send me a copy of your resume to
:

Thanks,
Rao

NY: Sybase Database Manager - upto 300$ K

Post by Imra » Thu, 20 Jul 2000 04:00:00

This seems to be too good to be true. No one is going to pay 300K to a
manager. I think you just want people to call you.

> I'm looking for Sybase database Group manager. With 3 to 5 + years solid
> Sybase group management expereince.

> Should have managed at least 6 or more DBA's in the group. Large scale
> database experience.

> Total compansation could be upto 300K.

> If you are intrested in this position. Send me a copy of your resume to
> :

> Thanks,
> Rao

1. Oracle ERP Applications Manager -- Upto 120K - Fortune 100 Co.

Position: ERP Applications Manager
Fortune 100 firm in Cincinnati is looking for someone with an Oracle
Applications background (several years); someone who has business
process knowledge as well as technical knowledge, and also real strong
communication skills. The purpose of this position is to contribute to
long-term strategic ERP planning, as well as to manage current
activities for the Oracle ERP system such as major upgrades to new
releases. This person may come from a Big-Six Consultant (Arthur
Andersen, Price Waterhouse, KPMG, Deloitte & Touch, Ernst & Young) with
Oracle applications implementation experience, or at a minimum, other
software ERP vendor. Or may be a former Information Technology
Consultant with Oracle applications experience (EDS, CSC, IBM, etc.) or
an  IT project or program manager for another company which has
implemented ERP package software, preferably Oracle, but other major
ERP vendors also applicable. Hope this provides you with a clearer
understanding of what we need for this role. Pay is contingent upon
experience.
Applicant should have at least 2 years Oracle Applications experience
preferred.  Demonstrated project management skills.  Interpersonal and
contemporary leadership skills.  Teamwork skills.  Executive level
communication skills.  Bachelor's degree required.  If interested

Bruce Smith or Bob Hadick.
Only U. S. Citizens or Green Card holders should apply.  Pay is based
upon experience.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Set borders to "0"

3. ERP Applications Manager -- Upto 12K a Year -- Fortune 100 Co.

4. Configurable page size?

5. NY, NY - Database Developer; Sybase

6. unable to create large sga for oracle on linux

7. ADO Code Pause in VB (Access 2000)

8. KS, Wichita / Sybase Database Administrator (RECRUITER)

9. US-NY-NYC - SYBASE DBA Manager (AVP or VP level) - Global Investmant Bank

10. NY-Rome NY-115458--Management-Software Development-ORACLE-DB-SECTION MANAGER, LITTON PRC

11. US-KS DSS Group Manager

12. US-KS-DBA NEEDED IN KANSAS CITY,KS