Post by Bernd Dulfe » Wed, 12 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi Nizam,

Quote:> My aim is to be able to automate the loading of reports via a script

of some kind, or make it batchable.

look for bcp in the platform specific manuals

rgds

bernd

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Data Workbench/Report Workbench Replacement

Hi everyone.  I need some serious help here.

Here's the situation:
- running Sybase 4.9.2 on VAX/VMS with DataWorkbench/ReportWorkbench
- as far as I know, DataWorkbench/ReportWorkbench is a dead product.
- we have 200+ report formats stored in ReportWorkbench, some using
stored procs, others using raw SQL.
- we are migrating to DEC/Alpha with either OpenVMS or UNIX
- hence I need to find a replacement for
DataWorkbench/ReportWorkbench-> a new reporting tool for large Sybase
reports.

Has anyone come across any tools which can import the report format
files that you can export out of ReportWorkbench?

Also, what good Sybase reporting tools have you all heard of?

Either post your messages here, or email me directly.  Thanx!

2. Fenced and Not Fenced

3. MI-Detroit-237174--ABT Workbench-MS Project-Project Workbench-Visio-MS Excel-MS

4. Like with datetime

5. Sybase SQR WOrkbench vs MITI SQR3 Workbench

6. Configuring Forms/Reports in OAS 4.0

7. Replacement of APT Report Workbench

8. Web access to Production data ???

9. Migration from Report Workbench

10. Report Workbench corrupts stored procedures?

11. Report Workbench and Kanji

12. Converting SQL Server Stored Procedures to Oracle using Migration Workbench

13. Has anyone used Oracle Migration Workbench