Problems with connecting to ASA 6.0 on Novell Server from NT workstation

Problems with connecting to ASA 6.0 on Novell Server from NT workstation

Post by K?re Olav Ber » Tue, 18 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hello
Does anyone know what is wrong? I have no problem connecting with win95/98
and 2000 and I have tried to set frame type. I use ipx/spx protocol.
Getting error message, database engine not running.

Thanks!
K.O. Berg

1. problems with installation of SQL Workstation 6.0 on NT Workstation 4.0

I'm trying to install SQL Workstation 6.0 on
my home pc which is running NT Workstation 4.0
(dual booting with Windows 95). The set-up goes
smoothly untill the message "Trying to start
SQL Server...", then an error message returns
saying that it can not connect to SQL Server, and I
have to exit set-up program. I can start the MSSQL
services from control manager manually, but since the
installation is not complete, none of the utility
program (SQLEM, etc.) works. The network protocol is
named pipe (default).

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Jun

2. 4gl for windows

3. Heuristics for SQL Server 6.0 on NT/Server versus NT/Workstation

4. Technique for logging data changes....

5. PdoxDos 3.5 problems under NT 4.0 Workstation with Novell 3.11 servers

6. Database Question.......Help

7. Problems connecting via ODBC to ASA 6.0

8. Should i UN-normalize data to improve performance?

9. Connecting SQL Server from Novell workstations

10. Status code 20 with Novell 4.1Server and NT 4.0 server as workstation

11. Status 94 NT workstation/Novell server

12. How to access Btrieve files on a Novell server from an NT 4.0 workstation

13. SQL Server 6.0 on NT Workstation