Upgrade to 2.0

Post by Carlee Conn » Fri, 27 Aug 1993 06:34:09

I hope that this is the correct place to post this question.  Please
excuse the intrusion if it is not.

Currently we are running version 1 of Sybase on a NOVELL network,
primarily using it to lookup and/or display/report sales order
information.  What I am wondering is this?

Is the new version 2 of Sybase better?  Is it as good as
the company claims.  Is it easier to write programs that
version 1?

In addition, we are thinking of putting this on a single
user pc, and are wondering the same questions listed above.

Supposedly the new version is supposed to practically write
your code for you -- though this sounds like a marketing
exageration.

Could anyone help with more information about version 2?

Thanks in advance,

Carlee