SQL Anywhere and PCAnywhere Control

Post by Delph » Fri, 18 May 2001 16:19:33

We have installed few installations of ASA Studio 7 on a few of our
customers
sites and have found that if we use PC Anywhere to administer the set-up
from
our remote office then the screen only shows the outline of the window.

We have found that we can get the complete window contents by moving the
window
a small distance, it then refreshes the screen and we can see the contents.

IS this because the system was written using Java ?

Ps we are using PCAnywhere 9.0

Any Ideas anyone ?

Regards
Colin

SQL Anywhere and PCAnywhere Control

Post by Klint Go » Wed, 23 May 2001 13:19:06

Quote:

>We have installed few installations of ASA Studio 7 on a few of our
>customers
>sites and have found that if we use PC Anywhere to administer the set-up
>from
>our remote office then the screen only shows the outline of the window.

>We have found that we can get the complete window contents by moving the
>window
>a small distance, it then refreshes the screen and we can see the contents.

>IS this because the system was written using Java ?

>Ps we are using PCAnywhere 9.0

>Any Ideas anyone ?

[email bounced]

Did you get any responses to this?

ISQL seems to have a non java alternative (dbisqlc), but the sybase central
doesnt.

klint.

--
: Klint*                           : "Non rhyming    :

: Snail   : A.B.R.I.                    :  possibilities  :
: Mail      University of New England   :  are useless"   :
:           Armidale NSW 2351 Australia :     L.J.J.      :
: Fax     : +61 2 6772 5376             :                 :