US-VA-DC Nextstep Developers

Post by Bud Miche » Tue, 06 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Client Server Professional (CSP) is looking for (1) Nextstep for the
Metropolitan Washington DC area.

These are Full-time positions and start immediately. CSP offers great
benefits as well as job security.

Contract and employee positions desired.

We are a Sybase, Informix, Powerbuilder, and Oracle Integration Shop.

We are not a bodyshop or a recruitment firm.

Client requires U.S. Citizenship.

or
fax it to: 301-937-5721.

Post by Bud Miche » Thu, 08 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Client Server Professional (CSP) is looking for (1) Nextstep for the
Metropolitan Washington DC area.

These are Full-time positions and start immediately. CSP offers great
benefits as well as job security.

Contract and employee positions desired.

We are a Sybase, Informix, Powerbuilder, and Oracle Integration Shop.

We are not a bodyshop or a recruitment firm.

Client requires U.S. Citizenship.

or
fax it to: 301-937-5721.

1. US-VA-DC Nextstep Developers

Client Server Professional (CSP) is looking for (1) Nextstep for the
Metropolitan Washington DC area.

These are Full-time positions and start immediately. CSP offers great
benefits as well as job security.

Contract and employee positions desired.

We are a Sybase, Informix, Powerbuilder, and Oracle Integration Shop.

We are not a bodyshop or a recruitment firm.

Client requires U.S. Citizenship.

or
fax it to: 301-937-5721.

2. ADO Performance

3. Trigger Not Executing

4. DataSourceStateChange Problem

5. US-VA-MD-DC - Visual Basic Developers (not a headhunter)

6. FoxPro Shareware CDROM

7. US-MD-VA-DC - Visual Basic Developers

8. US-MD-VA-DC - Client/Server Developers Wanted

9. US-MD-VA-DC - Visual Basic Developers Wanted

10. US-MD-VA-DC - COBOL, DB2, CICS Developers Wanted

11. US-DC-MD-VA Oracle DBA 8i / 9i - Developer