SYBASE Quick Reference Booklet

Post by Padala Ethira » Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:05:35

Is it possible for me to get hold a copy of SYBASE Quick Reference Booklet
(similar document ... anywhere in web)

If there is any method, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
Padala Ethiraj

SYBASE Quick Reference Booklet

Post by Ivan Santhumayo » Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:06:57

I found the quick reference supplement at this URL very helpful.

http://www.sypron.nl/ase_qref.html

> Is it possible for me to get hold a copy of SYBASE Quick Reference Booklet
> (similar document ... anywhere in web)

> If there is any method, please let me know.

> Thanks in advance,

> Best regards,
> Padala Ethiraj

1. Sybase Quick reference book

Sybase used to publish a small book with all the command syntax in it which
improved my productivity does anyone know why sybase stopped publishing it.

It was very popular with the dba's and developers and a nice book to keep next
to your computer.

The book i am referring to used to come with the sybase software,  it was not
there with the 11.9 and 12 version releases.

if sybase takes a review with the customers they will find out that most of the
customers would like to have it back.

I still use the older 11x version of the Quick reference book wondering why
this was stopped ?

2. Hosting a file over the Internet

3. Sybase Quick Reference: online?

4. concurrent connections

5. NEED a Reference on System Tables QUICK

6. How could I extract user name?

7. Transact-SQL tutorial or Quick Reference

8. MEMO file is missing/invalid error

9. Looking for SQL Performance Tunning Quick Reference for 6.5

10. PL/SQL Quick Reference

11. SQL Quick Reference Guide

12. Oracle SQL quick reference