Two-phase commit in ASE 11.9.2

Post by Mike V. Karmyshe » Sun, 17 Sep 2000 12:59:55

Hello,
Did somebody try to find out about two-phase commit with ASE 11.9.2 on
Linux? It seems to me that it doesn't work,and Sybase documentation has
no notices about that? Or it's just not supported on Linux?
    WBR,Mike

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Two-phase commit in ASE 11.9.2

Post by Kenny MacLeo » Tue, 19 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Hello,
> Did somebody try to find out about two-phase commit with ASE 11.9.2 on
> Linux? It seems to me that it doesn't work,and Sybase documentation has
> no notices about that? Or it's just not supported on Linux?

2PC requires XA Server with 11.9.2.... dunno if that's available on
Linux.....

1. two phase commit

i am trying to use Distributed Transaction Coordinator (DTC) to test two
phase commit on two SQL Server (v7). The client is Powerbuider. How can
i, if possible, let pb use DTC as the transaction coordinator and how to
enlist the sql server to dtc?

Thank you.

2. Pro*C installation on X86 SOLARIS

3. Two phase commit?

4. ORA-10119: before commiting an add datafile command

5. Replication and two phase commit?

6. Histograms and Oracle CBO

7. Two-phase-commit approach

8. Why do .db files always get bigger?

9. Two-phase commit

10. Weird Two-phase commit question

11. Two phase commit between Oracle8i and MSSQL 7.0 Problem

12. Two Phase Commit

13. two-phase commit