unknown error-message in embedded-sql

Post by cf.. » Fri, 17 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

im using the following c-code to call a sybase procedure (ase 11.5):

EXEC SQL exec SpIDRwafkNachschub_3 :iLagAufKennung, :iIstMenge,
:iPlanMenge, :strMaKennung, :iPalletteLagerKz, :iKZ, :iErgProz output;

The sybase-procedure works fine but when the out-parameter is given back
to the c-code, the following error occurs:

** SQLCODE=(-25006)
** Unexpected CS_ROW_RESULT received.

The header of the sybase-procedure looks like this:
create procedure SpIDRwafkNachschub_3

I can't find the error-number in the ase-documentation so if somebody
can tell what to do I would be very happy.

Bye

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by Mariano Corra » Fri, 17 Mar 2000 04:00:00

>im using the following c-code to call a sybase procedure (ase
11.5):

>EXEC SQL exec SpIDRwafkNachschub_3 :iLagAufKennung, :iIstMenge,
>:iPlanMenge, :strMaKennung, :iPalletteLagerKz, :iKZ, :iErgProz
output;

>The sybase-procedure works fine but when the out-parameter is
given back
>to the c-code, the following error occurs:

>** SQLCODE=(-25006)
>** Unexpected CS_ROW_RESULT received.

[snip]

I think you're using Embedded SQL/C. It doesn't support
exec statements against stored procedures having select
statements which produce results. Their only way to
return something to the C program is through output
parameters.

To select several rows, use a cursor.

All the above is true in version 10.0.4. I don't know
about 11.1.x. Refer to the chapter about the "exec"
statement on the Embedded SQL/C Programmer's Reference.

Regards,
Mariano Corral

unknown error-message in embedded-sql

Post by Andreas Gerle » Wed, 16 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi!

How must i use dump and load commands? Especially with option file.
I want something like
dump database delcitymall file=D:\test.dmp

Thanks.

OOOO SSSS L    Andreas Gerler                   Phone: +49-4221-9420-73, Fax: -27
O  O S    L    OSL Online Software Labor GmbH   Homepage: http://www.osl-gmbh.de

O  O    S L    27777 Ganderkesee                and mailto:42(at)net27.de (max. 160 Chars)
OOOO SSSS LLLL

unknown error-message in embedded-sql

Post by Bernd Dulfe » Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:25:53

Hi Andreas

Quote:> How must i use dump and load commands? Especially with option file.
> I want something like
> dump database delcitymall file=3DD:\test.dmp

dump database delcitymall to 'D:\test.dmp'
load database delcitymall from 'D:\test.dmp'

btw: the manuals are at sybooks.sybase.com ;-)

rgds
--
Bernd Dulfer
Sybase Professional Services Germany

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Unknown error message in SQL Error Log

I receive the following error message (when SQL server starts) in the SQL
Server Error Log, but the server works. Does anybody know what it means? I
found nothing in TechNet.

Eric

---
source=server
Date=blabla (depends)...

Failed to obtain TransactionDispenserInterface: ResultCode=0x8004d01b
---

or here the picture as attachment:

begin 666 sqlerror.jpg
<encoded_portion_removed>
end

2. Barcode app for pdox4.5 for dos

3. Error Message Unknown

4. Saving an image with AppendChunk problem

5. Unknown Error Message

6. Crystal Report probs

7. Unknown error message

8. SQL DMO Error 21776