Steps for Replication server shutdown.

Post by Kabi » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 02:22:40

Hi All,

Will any one you will please let me know, what are the steps to
shutdown the repserver. Just a normal shutdown to the repserver will
do, or I have to kill the connections or do the quiesec. I'm using
sybase 11.9.2.

TIA.

Regards
Kabir.

Post by Michael Pepple » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 16:07:56

> Hi All,

> Will any one you will please let me know, what are the steps to shutdown
> the repserver. Just a normal shutdown to the repserver will do, or I have
> to kill the connections or do the quiesec. I'm using sybase 11.9.2.

A regular shutdown of the rep server should be enough.

Michael
--
Michael Peppler                              Data Migrations, Inc.