Beta Sites Wanted - Online Backup

Post by Barry Dack » Fri, 13 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Dallastone, Inc, a Sybase ISV, has recently ported our Unix and
NT backup software to Sybase's backup API.  We are looking for a
few additional sites to evaluate the application.  Requirements:

1.  Must be running Sybase 11 on HPUX, RS/6000, Silicon Graphics,
    Sun, or AT&T (NCR), or a PC NT or Windows 95 client to a Unix
    machine.

2.  Must have the time to install and evaluate.  Must be willing
    to provide feedback.

If interested, please contact John Carey at 603-647-8168 or

Thank you!

--
Barry Dacks

1. Web/Database integration - beta sites wanted

NetScheme Solutions beta version 1.1 of the InterMart Toolkit
is now available with support for Windows95 and Windows NT.
With our GUI tools and object-oriented data modeling
technology, we make it easy to develop applications for
accessing relational DBMS data from your web browser...with
absolutely no SQL programming!

The beta software is available immediately on the Web for
downloading after completing the registration form. This form
can be found at www.netscheme.com/betareg.htm.

Visit our home page at www.netscheme.com for additional info
about the company and product, and try our online demo to see
what it's all about.

System Requirements:

A Web server which runs on Windows 95, or Windows NT
(Workstation or Server). Your web server must also be set up
to run CGI programs. (NSAPI and ISAPI are also now supported).
The software has been tested with O'Reilly Website, Netscape
Enterprise Server and Microsoft IIS.

The Modeler requires a system running Windows 95 or Windows
NT, 16 MB RAM, 20 MB disk space, and an ODBC compliant driver
with database access.

The Navigation Server requires Windows 95 or Windows NT
(Workstation or Server), 16 MB RAM, 20 MB disk space, a Web
server running on Windows NT or 95,  and an ODBC compliant
driver with database access.

The software has been tested with Microsoft SQL Server 6.0 and
6.5, and Sybase SQL Anywhere. It should also support any ODBC
compliant database driver.

The InterMart Toolkit includes the NetScheme Modeler, the
Navigation Server, and the NetScheme ODBC driver.

Thanks for your interest!

2. Cannot comply ODBC functions in MFC DLL project

3. Delphi2 and getting at the hardware

4. BETA SITES WANTED

5. How to start automatically a database

6. Web/Database integration - beta sites wanted

7. PLSQL Scipting

8. BETA SITES WANTED

9. Web/Database integration - beta sites wanted

10. Source code analysis service - Beta sites wanted!