Missing MS09.dll

Post by Clay Daughtr » Sat, 09 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Need some help resolving this message on startup.

May or may not be related, my zip drive installs ok and works fine until I
re-boot. Then, the drive (j) is no longer listed and the zip driver has to
be installed again.

Thanks in advance
Clay

Missing MS09.dll

Post by Frank Saunders MS-MV » Sat, 09 Oct 1999 04:00:00

MSO9.dll is part of the Office2000 package.

--

Frank Saunders MS-MVP
Please reply in newsgroup - Reply To: is not valid.

> Need some help resolving this message on startup.

> May or may not be related, my zip drive installs ok and works fine until I
> re-boot. Then, the drive (j) is no longer listed and the zip driver has to
> be installed again.

> Thanks in advance
> Clay

Missing MS09.dll

Post by Richard G. Harpe » Sat, 09 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Run your Office installer and have it repeat the last installation.  This is
a missing Office file.  It doesn't have anything to do with the Zip drive.

--

* NOTE - Private Email messages are generally not replied to
* Please post all questions and comments in the newsgroups.

Quote:> Need some help resolving this message on startup.

> May or may not be related, my zip drive installs ok and works fine until I
> re-boot. Then, the drive (j) is no longer listed and the zip driver has to
> be installed again.

> Thanks in advance
> Clay

1. missing MS09.DLL

I encountered a message window indicating a "MS09.DLL file not found" when
my PC starts up at the windows 98 desktop.How do I get rid of the message
or is there a replacement for the file?

2. (Ad) Microsoft Test 3.0 Video Courseware

3. "DLL file - MS09.DLL" is missing

4. Cable connections can't ping

5. Missing file ms09.dll

6. getting rid of NFNF

7. DLL file,MS09.DLL not found

8. call/Job logging software for mac??? Where can I find one??

9. Word 2000 - Cannot find MS09.dll

10. ms09.dll

11. ms09.dll error msg when saving

12. MS09.DLL

13. missing DLL file--INETCLNT.DLL, IPROF32.DLL