PRODUCT ID NUMBER FOR WORKS

Post by MICHALE MCCOUR » Sun, 23 Jan 2000 04:00:00

THE PRODUCT ID NUMBER ON MY CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENCITY [MICROSOFT WORKS 2000
UPI CARD] DOES NOT MATCH THE ID NUMBER IN MY SYSTEM FOR WINDOWS 98. WHAT DO
I NEED TO DO ABOUT THIS PROBLEM? THIS MESSAGE IS FOR KELLY. MY E-MAIL

PRODUCT ID NUMBER FOR WORKS

Post by George M. Winfor » Sun, 23 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Windows 98 and Works 2000 _should_ have separate ID numbers. That should not
be a problem. What are you trying to accomplish? Hopefully, if you will
provide some additional details, someone can help you.

Good Luck,

geo., MS MVP (Desktop Systems), MCP (Windows 98)

> THE PRODUCT ID NUMBER ON MY CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENCITY [MICROSOFT WORKS
2000
> UPI CARD] DOES NOT MATCH THE ID NUMBER IN MY SYSTEM FOR WINDOWS 98. WHAT
DO
> I NEED TO DO ABOUT THIS PROBLEM? THIS MESSAGE IS FOR KELLY. MY E-MAIL

1. Product ID Number

Can anyone tell me how to find the Product ID Number?  The
Microsoft website explains how to find it, but
unfortunately assumes that Win2000 is running.  My upgrade
from Win98SE freezes at "Saving Configuration Settings",
leaving the computer unbootable, & I can't submit a
support request without the Product ID Number.  I have all
the retail packaging & certificate of authenticity.  Is it
on there somewhere, or do I have to solve the problem &
complete the install before I can get support for the
problem I would no longer have?

2. Can SBS 4.5a and SBS 2003 Exist on Same Network

3. => Product ID number - Would like to Change it

4. MPTS and DA/2 queries

5. Key Code & Product ID Number

6. My amiga doesn't work any more

7. Product ID number

8. HELP with STOP error PLEASE!

9. Finding my Win 98 Product ID or Serial Number

10. Can't find product Id number

11. How to programtically retrive the product id of the all the products

12. How to programtically retrive the product id of the all the products loaded on win 2000

13. Product Updates - Product IDs