Shutdown with ups

Post by Bob Langloi » Sat, 17 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I wish to be able to shutdown win95/98 with my ups. Its program
has provision for execution of a batch or exe file to do the
shutdown. Does anyone know how to shut down the system from
within another program.
Thanks

--

Bob Langlois   Perth Western Australia

1. UPS shutdown

I have a Windows 2000 server with a usb APC battery backup attached.  What
is the best way to have the system shutdown gracefully in the case of an
unattended power failure?  I have loaded the software that came with the APC
but it has no shutdown feature.  I want the machine to completely shutdown
and then restart when the power is restored.

Thanks
jeff

2. Xeon benchmarks

3. UPS multiple system shutdown

4. Software protection schemes again...

5. Belkin AVR-500VA UPS questions and Win2000 shutdown problems

6. NR/2 1.2: printing

7. I shutdown my computer use shutdown program everytime but it check harddisk ever

8. OS/2 INSTALL FROM MITSUMI

9. Abort shutdown in a shutdown script?

10. shutdown: why my machine cannot shutdown successfully.

11. Shutdown Script doesn't Really Shutdown

12. Shutdown...doesn't shutdown..it always restarts...HELP

13. Shutdown - Can it shutdown completely?