Problem With tweak!

Post by Doug Kno » Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Two notes:

ICQ must be running AND someone in your contact list must be online for this to work.

If those two conditions are met, open ICQ, click the ICQ button.  Go to Preferences, then Preferences.  Go to the Accept tab (don't ask me why its there!) and put a check mark in the Activate ICQ Send To User shell extension.

--
Regards,
Doug Knox, Microsoft MVPDTS

> how can i restore things that i deleted in the tab "Send to"...

> ( I deleted the thing that (with a right click) sends files to other users
>  eg ICQ)

Problem With tweak!