User Resources Low

Post by Koh Chye Pe » Mon, 25 Jan 1999 04:00:00

It happened few time the warning from Norton CrashGuard that User Resources
low.  What causes this and how to solve the problem?

User Resources Low

Post by Harr » Mon, 25 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Norton Crash Guard itself it known to cause many problems. Obviously it is
up to you whether or not you want to use this program, however I suspect
that you will have many more people suggest that you get rid of it than will
suggest you keep it. I used Crash Guard under Windows 95 for awhile. It
never really did what it claimed it could do for me. My advice would be to
uninstall it.

Harry Ohrn

>It happened few time the warning from Norton CrashGuard that User Resources
>low.  What causes this and how to solve the problem?

User Resources Low

Post by MrKablooey » Mon, 25 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I had many "crashes" that Crash Guard supposedly "caught" including system
hangs.  Now that I've disabled Crash Guard, I've had *NO PROBLEMS
WHATSOEVER!*

I would recommend you disable it and save the resources it hogs for itself.
Perhaps that'll help some.

Good luck,
MrKablooey?

Post by Koh Chye Pe » Wed, 27 Jan 1999 04:00:00

>Norton Crash Guard itself it known to cause many problems. Obviously it is
>up to you whether or not you want to use this program, however I suspect
>that you will have many more people suggest that you get rid of it than will
>suggest you keep it. I used Crash Guard under Windows 95 for awhile. It
>never really did what it claimed it could do for me. My advice would be to
>uninstall it.

>Harry Ohrn

>>It happened few time the warning from Norton CrashGuard that User Resources
>>low.  What causes this and how to solve the problem?

Thank you Harry, I thought I have disabled it but looks like I have to
uninstall now.
---------------------------
Koh Chye Peng

---------------------------

1. User Resources Low

Since running Win98 I keep getting Out of memory and User resources low
errors. I have 128MB of SDRam and a swap file of 100+MB. Recently I have to
exit programs because of these errors. Any ideas?

2. Background index stripped out on Index page

3. USER Resources low...why?

4. New to the field

5. User Resources Dangerously Low

6. Samba Cilent on a Widnows NT Domain

7. Low System resources with nothing running

8. 320x400 cls

9. Low resources - win98 or win2000 ??

10. resources too low

11. warning resource level low