Win 98 SE Password remember prompt......

Win 98 SE Password remember prompt......

Post by Jim MacDonal » Sun, 25 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Anyone know how to do this. I was prompted to remember a password and I clicked on the Don't ask this question again box. But I do want it to prompt me to remember passwords. how do I turn this back on?

--
Jim MacDonald
OS2          USN

1. Upgrade from WIN 98 for DSL-Win 98 SE or better

I have to upgrade my Win for DSL (they said has to be WIN
98 SE or better.  I had the latest and greatest PC in '98
which means its slower than molassas now.

2 questions:

1) What upgrade is best for me?  2000?
2) Will I lose all of my programs and /or data when I
upgrade?

Thanks so much
Greg

2. Permission problem

3. Win 98 vs Win 98 SE

4. I need help getting started

5. upgrade from win 98 to win 98 se?

6. Mac PM6: Build Booklet

7. Win 98 Upgrade to Win 98 SE - where do I get it ?

8. NT:How to disable a network component

9. win 98 -> win 98 SE

10. PPTP on Win 98 vs Win 98 SE

11. Win 98 / Win 98 SE?

12. uninstall win 98 to intstall win 98 SE

13. Upgrading to Win 98 SE from Win 98