Dial Up Networking Problem

Post by Reha » Fri, 05 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,

I changed my 33.6k modem and installed new 56k modem on my win98. Afterwards
the Dial Up Networking in My Computer does not open.
I had made the shortcut to the Internet connection on the Desktop, when I
try to open it, it does not open and the following message appears:

ERROR LOADING  RNAUI.DLL
ONE OF THE LIBRARY FILES NEEDED TO RUN THIS APPLICATION CANNOT BE FOUND.

Please help.

Regards,

REHAN.

Dial Up Networking Problem

Post by SG [MS MVP-DTS » Fri, 05 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Rehan,

This KB Article should get you going again...
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q142/8/06.asp

All the best,
--
George Aker aka SG    [MS MVP-DTS]
Help us in helping you!!

> Hi all,

> I changed my 33.6k modem and installed new 56k modem on my win98.
Afterwards
> the Dial Up Networking in My Computer does not open.
> I had made the shortcut to the Internet connection on the Desktop, when I
> try to open it, it does not open and the following message appears:

> ERROR LOADING  RNAUI.DLL
> ONE OF THE LIBRARY FILES NEEDED TO RUN THIS APPLICATION CANNOT BE FOUND.

> Please help.

> Regards,

> REHAN.

1. Network and dial ups are lost.

After installing NAT (RRAS) on a W2K server (SP2).
All my icons in the "network and dial up settings" are lost.
So i can not acces my network and dial up settings any more.
When i try to make a new dial up connection trough the wizard, it all seems
to work but when i press the "FINISH" button and i look in the screen then
again the dial up is lost.
Anyone suggestions ???

Thanks Gerard.

2. Kickstart

3. DUN - unrequested dial-ups problem

4. The Solaris 2.7 version of the binaries

5. Dial-up networking network problem, anyone?

6. 1721 won't apply config...

7. Config of DNS -- too many dial-ups to ISP

8. date and readclock?

9. Rogue dial ups from WINS/DNS

10. Internet Dial-ups - permissions

11. Internet connection sharing - insistent dial-ups

12. unwanted dial ups in Windows 2000 Server

13. Dial-up Connection passwords and hang-ups