quicken will not open after security update downloads

quicken will not open after security update downloads

Post by larry le » Tue, 18 Sep 2001 00:45:42

i downloaded security updates 8/2/01, 4/2/01, windows
share level password update, and IE-6 on 8/14/01. after
downloading i am unable to open my Quicken program.
Quicken logo comes up then system hangs. shows Quicken
program not responding. i uninstalled IE-6 but still not
working.  any ideas?

quicken will not open after security update downloads

Post by Kell » Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:12:15

Hi Larry,

Try Quicken Support
http://www.intuit.com/support/quicken/index.html

--
Best of Luck,
Kelly

For Windows Troubleshooting and Support Visit My Site:
http://www2.cajun.net/~theriots
http://www2.cajun.net/~theriots/blk/side_issues.htm

Quote:> i downloaded security updates 8/2/01, 4/2/01, windows