CDROM Unavavailable

1. Access to cdrom and floppy / zugriff auf cdrom und floppy

every user has got access to the local cdrom and floppydrive. What do i
have to do to allow the access to the administrator but no other user?
i hope you can understand my english, I lost my dictionary...

Jeder Benutzer hat zugriff auf das lokale cdrom und floppy Laufwerk. Was
mu? ich tun, um allen Benutzern (ausser dem Administrator) den zugriff
zu verbieten.

cu Lars

2. ST7 compiler preference....

3. system reboots itself if cdrom drive has cd/cdrom in it.

4. Latest versions of each emulator are?

5. 4 identical CDROMs with single hardware CDROM. What's wrong ?

6. need some advice for IRIS, Rainbow and Kodak Proofer

7. Deny access to cdrom and floppy..

8. Setup ICS

9. How can I change the CDROM drive letter in W2k ???

10. Lost CDRom's following upgrade to SP2

11. CDROM RW Drive not recognized

12. How to add CDROM device in Win2k Adv Server???

13. ejet cdrom