Problems with no icons showing. Windows explorer failure

Problems with no icons showing. Windows explorer failure

Post by Mike » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:30:03

We are having problems with our explorer loading on boot
up.  No Icons and task bar shows.  We just loaded and
checked for viruses with Norton.  No problems.  When we
boot it goes to our desktop page but then says Explorer
performed an illegal operation and if problem persists,
contact program vendor.  Any suggestions? :)  Thanks in
advance for your help.  Also, does anyone know how to run
WinDoctor from Norton from the CD drive?

Mike

1. Windows Explorer not showing graphic icons

Help!!
In windows explorer, icons for graphic files like JPG or any other known types,
no longer appear as minatures of the files. In thumnail view they are shown, but
only of course one at a time.
Is there an option or setting somewhere that I've mistakenly turned off?? Being
able to view all the images at once saves so much time!

Any help appreciated

Geoff

2. C/Lisp--compiled/interpreted?

3. DLL's shows icon's in Windows Explorer

4. Bug VAC++ and fix ctv302

5. Window Explorer showing Duplicates Icon

6. where is my logo??

7. Cannot create shortcuts in Windows Explorer - No Show Desktop icon - Cannot access My Documents.

8. DiffServ Marking

9. MS application Icons showing as Generic Windows icons

10. Problem:Windows Explorer Only Showing 1 Drive

11. Schedule task ICON does not show up in \\IPADDRESS in Explorer

12. How do you change Windows Explorer Toolbar icons to the small icons?

13. Windows Explorer Doesn't show Properties Window