stack error with partition magic 5

Post by Joe Hil » Sun, 02 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I have a 8.4Gb Hard Disk with Win98 and Win2000 on seperate partitions.
Now I wish to resize the Win2000 partotion. When I run PM5 a stack error
appears and I can't access any part of the disk or display info on it.

Any Idea's

Joe Hill

stack error with partition magic 5

Post by George M. Winfor » Sun, 02 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi Joe,

If you are experiencing this stack problem only with PM5, I think that your
best source of help would be PowerQuest.

However, here is a Microsoft Knowledge Base article that should provide some
help for you:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q145/7/99.asp

I hope this helps you. If you need additional assistance, please repost.

Good Luck,

geo., MS MVP (Desktop Systems), MCP (Windows 98)
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q183/1/21.asp

Quote:> I have a 8.4Gb Hard Disk with Win98 and Win2000 on seperate partitions.