Internet Connection Wiz problem

Post by DonPlefk » Wed, 15 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I can only access the internet via Dial-up-networking because I lost MSN
Access. MSN tech says the problem is in Win98 2nd Edition. I have run
RSTORMSN which puts the Setup icon the desktop. But when I click on it, I
get a BLANK window!!! The connection WIZ doesn't show up.

Any suggestions?

1. Internet Connection Sharing: Client permanently requests Build-up of Internet Connection

Hello,

I have Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) enabled on my Win98SE PC (so called
"Host") which is connected via a 100 MBit Lan to a Win 2000 Prof PC (so
called "Client") from where I want to use the ICS.

The ICS works fine, but what I observe is that my Host is frequently (every
few minutes) being connected to the Internet due to corresponding requests
of the client. The only way to get rid of this problem is to disable ICS
manually on the Host unless it is definitely required to be used by the
Client.

Anybody out there who is able to help.

Best Regards

    Th. Wahl

2. Boulder, CO: CONTRACT CONSULTANTS NEEDED!

3. Internet connection through a VPN connection

4. Which CD write software

5. Internet Connection Sharing only allows 2 simultaneous connections

6. Problems with PCTV Card (DirectDraw) and icons LoRes

7. Internet connection Wizard not making new connection

8. Should I replace FTP-PM?

9. Internet connection, dropping connection

10. Internet Connection Sharing towards an airport connection with Apple Powerbook

11. using internet connection sharing with cable internet

12. Internet Connection Sharing - Win2K machine to use Win98 connection

13. Internet Connection Multiplexing (Connection Bonding)