Help, I've lost my thumbnails in explorer!

Help, I've lost my thumbnails in explorer!

Post by B.. » Sun, 07 Nov 1999 04:00:00

When I select a jpg file in explorer it no longer gives me a thumbnail
picture on the side.

I tried the statement regsvr32.exe /i shdocvw.dll and then restarting
but I still don't get the thumbnails.

Anyone have any ideas??

Thanks

1. help! I've lost help

some help files display, others don't - what can I do to repair the
problem - will I have to reinstall windows?  I did a reinstallation a few
days ago - I've just noticed this problem.  Would a clean reinstall or
system restore be best?

TIA
--
Sheila Littleton

2. Best windows book for a C++ programmer

3. HELP please! I've lost data

4. single server queuing simulation

5. OpenVMS/VAX hang on boot - SECURESHRP.EXE

6. EPM Version 6.0

7. HELP I'VE LOST MY FLOPPY DISK!

8. Help: I've lost my menus in "My Computer"

9. Please Help, I've lost my Desktop!!!

10. Help I've lost my ports - epson 750 !

11. help, I've lost the dial up icon from taskbar