Recovering My Favorites Folder

Post by John » Sun, 23 Feb 2003 07:26:36

I have deleted my Favorites folder and it's not in the
Recycle Bin.  How can I get it back?  I thought it was
possible with MS-DOS but I don't know the commands.
Many thanks for any suggestions.
John

Recovering My Favorites Folder

Post by Rick Chauvi » Sun, 23 Feb 2003 07:34:10

Quote:> I have deleted my Favorites folder and it's not in the
> Recycle Bin.  How can I get it back?  I thought it was
> possible with MS-DOS but I don't know the commands.
> Many thanks for any suggestions.
> John

For free you can use this program called Restoration:
http://hccweb1.bai.ne.jp/~hcj58401/

Another that is not for free, but that is nice:
http://www.recover4all.com/

Rick

1. Folder redirection for Favorites folder?

Can folder redirection be used to point to a user's Internet Favorites
folder that is stored on a server? I am interested in doing this because our
users are not always logging on to the same workstions. All of our
workstations are Windows 2000.

Thanks for any info,
Ed Lee

2. mysql PPM for perl 5.8

3. How To Import Win98 Favorites Into Win2k Favorites?

4. HDLC implementation for 8051/AVR/PIC?

5. DATAGRID question

6. Redirect Favorite Folder

7. password

8. IE Favorites folder was re-located!

9. Favorites Folders

10. Favorites folder

11. IE6 favorites folder moved to WINNT

12. backing up files, folders, favorites