Change of hard drive changes TP icons ?

Post by Chris » Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:37:23

I still have a persistent problem with mixed-up icons in Windows but
particularly Turnpike software which makes it hard to use. I've tried
all the common suggestions namely:

*Delete ShelliconCache and reboot

*Start in Safe mode and shut down (this changes the icon mix up but does
not solve it)

* Enlarge icon cache via C:\MaxIcons.REG

It's all happened since a hard drive change over and any other
suggestions are welcome.

Chris L.

--
Chris L.

Change of hard drive changes TP icons ?

Post by Wim » Fri, 25 Apr 2003 01:46:11

Quote:>It's all happened since a hard drive change over and any other
>suggestions are welcome.

Windows Explorer / View / Folder Options / File Types ?
Mind you, *not* in TPE, as the File Types tab is not there.

I could only find a couple of Turnpike icons, but not the one TP is
using for newsgroups (a folder with a newspaper in front of it).

Perhaps a Turnpike property hidden in one of its .dlls?
--
Wimpie