SQL SERVER ERROR '80004005'

SQL SERVER ERROR '80004005'

Post by GLENN MARK » Mon, 20 Jan 2003 01:51:28



First and last name: GLENN MARKS
* Operating system WINDOWS 98
* Problem Description: I CANNOT GET INTO MY STOCK
RECOMMENDATION PAGE FROM MY COMPUTER OR ANYONE ELSES.

HERE IS THE ERROR MESSAGE AND LOCATION:  Microsoft OLE DB
Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'
Divide by zero error encountered.

/community/recommend/recmember.asp, line 107
AND HERE IS THE ERROR I GET WHEN I TRY TO CONTACT ON LINE
ASSISTED SUPPORT: Click here:
http://moneycentral.msn.com/community/recommend/recmember.a
sp?HandleID=g7enn

I'VE TRIED CLEARING COOKIES AND IT DOESN'T WORK.  THIS HAS
BEEN OCCURRING SINCE 12/24/02.  CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE.

GLENN

 
 
 

SQL SERVER ERROR '80004005'

Post by Henri Leboeu » Tue, 21 Jan 2003 00:37:38


No need to use ALL CAPS it indicates that you are shouting.

INFO: Troubleshooting Guide for 80004005 and Other Error Messages
Many 80004005 errors are listed in this article.
This article presents details for common causes of the 0x80004005 error
received by Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC), including ActiveX Data
Objects, OLE DB and the Remote Data Service (RDS).
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=183060
--

Henri Leboeuf
Web page: http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/index.htm


Quote:> First and last name: GLENN MARKS
> * Operating system WINDOWS 98
> * Problem Description: I CANNOT GET INTO MY STOCK
> RECOMMENDATION PAGE FROM MY COMPUTER OR ANYONE ELSES.

> HERE IS THE ERROR MESSAGE AND LOCATION:  Microsoft OLE DB
> Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'
> Divide by zero error encountered.

> /community/recommend/recmember.asp, line 107
> AND HERE IS THE ERROR I GET WHEN I TRY TO CONTACT ON LINE
> ASSISTED SUPPORT: Click here:
> http://moneycentral.msn.com/community/recommend/recmember.a
> sp?HandleID=g7enn

> I'VE TRIED CLEARING COOKIES AND IT DOESN'T WORK.  THIS HAS
> BEEN OCCURRING SINCE 12/24/02.  CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE.

> GLENN


 
 
 

SQL SERVER ERROR '80004005'

Post by sTev » Tue, 21 Jan 2003 00:41:09



Quote:> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=183060

FYI:
Page not available?

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.443 / Virus Database: 248 - Release Date: 10/01/03

 
 
 

SQL SERVER ERROR '80004005'

Post by Richard G. Harpe » Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:56:28


Nope, it appears to have been removed for some reason.

--

* PLEASE post all messages and replies to the newsgroup so all may
* benefit from the discussion.  Private mail is usually not replied to.
Help US help YOU ... http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm




> > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=183060

> FYI:
> Page not available?

> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.443 / Virus Database: 248 - Release Date: 10/01/03

 
 
 

SQL SERVER ERROR '80004005'

Post by Hugh Candli » Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:09:27





> > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=183060

> FYI:
> Page not available?

Will this do instead?

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 306518
INFO: Troubleshooting Guide for 80004005 Errors in Active Server Pages and Microsoft Data Access Components
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306518

 
 
 

SQL SERVER ERROR '80004005'

Post by Henri Leboeu » Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:55:46








> > > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=183060

> > FYI:
> > Page not available?

> Will this do instead?

> Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 306518
> INFO: Troubleshooting Guide for 80004005 Errors in Active Server Pages and

Microsoft Data Access Components

Quote:> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306518

I have a copy of  183060 dated Sept 25 2001. Looks like 306518 may have
replaced this old article.
If you want to see the content send me a message it's also very long.

--

Henri Leboeuf
Web page: http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/index.htm

 
 
 

1. Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers
error '80004005'

[Microsoft][Driver ODBC Microsoft Access]Errore generale.
Impossibile aprire la chiave 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN
for process 0x7c4 Thread 0xc70 DBC 0x1228b024 Jet' del
Registro di sistema.

This is an error that appare after a blackout of the power
and after the restart the server... the page is in ASP...
what is this?
Thank you very much, and excusme if my english is not
perfect,
sincerelly Andrew Margiotta

generic levitra india
generic levitra india
what happens if a woman takes viagra

2. stl newbie map question for sefl-referencing map ovbject

3. Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Oracle error '80004005'

4. WTB: sunos 4.1.3 CD

5. Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e57'

6. Changing the color palette

7. Mix 'Server' and 'Advanced Server' on DC's in same domain?

8. Does it possible to change monitor refresh rate?

9. Provider error 80004005

10. 80004005 Error?

11. accountexpiration date error 80004005. please help

12. ADO, DSN and error code 80004005 in win 2003

13. Provider error 80004005